Valued Contributor

Re: ANYONE ORDER FROM WAYFAIR?

You can add my voice to the chorus - over the past year, I've ordered a room divider, area rugs and floor mats, as well as a large jewelry armoire.  Extremely satisfied with all! No problems with delivery, either.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Esteemed Contributor

I appreciate all the replies and the fact that everyone had a positive experience gives me confidence in the purchase I just made.  

Thanks again.  Once again, the Forum ladies come through!Woman Very Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Ordered a ton of things when we redecorated, wonderful service all the way around !!!

Esteemed Contributor

ordered a glass rolling pin. that  you could add ice inside it .

received it   and it was defective.  the end cap  did not screw onto the open end properly  and it was so  darn dusty . I contacted Wayfair  online and they refunded my money and they told me  just to throw the item away . The rolling pin was abt $30  so maybe that's their process for some items .

Respected Contributor

I haven't in a long time but bought a mattress pad and a beautiful rug for my living room that I love. Also indoor/outdoor rugs for inside. I have been pleased with everything.

Some of their prices are pretty high so I check around first.

Hsn and Qvc are the only 2 places that are slow with my shipping, everyone else and I mean lots of different places send it quick!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Placed my 1st order last week for a large area rug for my DR.

Received w/in 3 days ...all was great until I opened and it was darker than I expected from the picture & description.

Called the CS # couldn't be more helpful!  Gave me return label (free) and Fed Ex picking up today.  Hope the replacement arrives today ...

I would not hesitate to order from Wayfair again😊😊

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago, we ordered a coffee table.  It arrived damaged.  They were very good about sending another which, unfortunately also arrived damaged.  Third time was a charm.  So, even though it took 3 shipments, we were very satisfied with their customer service and the third shipment.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

We ordered a chair for my husband last March, it arrived 3 days after he passed away in September.  First it was shipping, with no tracking then it was on back order, which we could not cancel, then it was shipping again, then it went to back order again, still could not cancel so when it arrived I just refused delivery and I will never EVER do business with them again.  No amount of phone calls, emails or snail mall was any  help to us at all.  the WORST customer service EVER.

Trusted Contributor

Yes I have ordered 3 or 4 items from them and they always were delivered pronto.  I was going to order a desk from them but found they wanted almost $70 more for the same desk I did order from Hayneedle.  So check around first.

Honored Contributor

I love Wayfair.  Ordered a large wooden TV stand (with small barn doors).  It arrived with a significant crack in the base of the wood.  They immediately sent out another one and told us to keep the defective one!!  We were floored, and pleased and it lead us to order other things which turned out to be great.   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*