Esteemed Contributor

ANYONE ORDER FROM DISCOUNT FILTERS

for their replacement refrigerator water filters?  They are made in Indiana and are about 1/3 the price of the GE brand.

Is it too good to be true?  BTW the reviews on the site are good, maybe fake??

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Frequent Contributor

Re: ANYONE ORDER FROM DISCOUNT FILTERS

I have ordered filters for my furnace from them for the last two years.   Their prices are great.   When I compared them to the filters you buy at the store, they were exactly the same.   I highly recommend them.

Esteemed Contributor

Another one - I've used Fast Filters for furnace filter for years.  Believe free shipping is often offered - I buy 4 - 6 at a time and change every season - extra in mid winter.

Honored Contributor

Yes; I have.

Honored Contributor

I use Fast Filters....the filter fits a tad tight but works just fine.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all of you for responding.  The price difference is exceptional.  I will order an extra to have on hand.  I hate when the filter has to be changed and you don't have one ready to go.

Thanks again!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@quilter61 wrote:

I have ordered filters for my furnace from them for the last two years.   Their prices are great.   When I compared them to the filters you buy at the store, they were exactly the same.   I highly recommend them.

I do the same for furnace filters.  I admit that I do not change out my fridge water filter as often as I should but I know that the furnace filters are a good price.  

Honored Contributor

I buy my furnace filters from the DiscountFiltersStore on eBay. That way I get eBay Bucks or I get to use a discount code there when they offer it.