Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE HERE STILL WEARING LIPSTICK?

When I wear makeup I wear lipstick.  I only use the stay on and very little gets on the mask.

When doing errands I dont wear makeup so I only use my lip balm for my super dry lips.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I always apply either lipstick or some gloss on my lips.  I hate the feeling of dry lips.  Even just being home, I will wear something on my lips.  

Obviously with the mask, it's a little different.  I remove whatever I have on my lips before wearing the mask.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm such a creature of habit. My morning routine is the same as it was before I retired ten years ago. I wake up, take a shower, get dressed, put on makeup, do my hair, and start the day. Recently, it struck me that if I'm going somewhere these days (usually a medical appointment for me or my husband, I must wear a mask. Lipstick will invariably wear off. This morning I'm taking my husband to the dentist. Neither one of us will be wearing lipstick.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  I Love lipstck, and occasionally wear in now just around the house. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

I am not wearing any lip products since the masking began. I have a boat load just sitting around. I find my lips are dry even though I use a sleep lip mask at night. I miss wearing makeup in general, but I have to say it has significantly cut down on the time it takes me to get ready in the morning.

Respected Contributor

I just wear a clear gloss for moisture on my lips. I usually wear a darker lipstick which, I'm sure, would get all over the mask and be smeared on my face when the mask is removed. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 EVery once in a while when I know I'm not going anywhere for some hours, I use a touch of lipstick.  Out of the house?  Not since early March.

I've stuck to my skincare regimin daily, but the only make-up I use consistently is for my brows.  Probably wouldn't do even that if age gadn't begun to steal away a share of them!

Esteemed Contributor

Not me.  I haven't worn lipstick or makeup since late February.  Just lip balm - Burt's Bees or Blistex.   It's rare that I'm out, and then I always wear a mask.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I am not. Only wearing Beekman lip balm which is great. 

Respected Contributor

I wear a lip liner and smooth it around my lips with my finger. Works great and doesn't come off on the mask.