Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE HERE STILL WEARING LIPSTICK?

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

No lipstick with the mask.....  But when I'm home I might put some on or a lip balm just to keep my lips moisturized....they get very dry..... 

I gave my cat a big kiss and forgot that I was wearing bright red ...

@Spurt 

Whoa!  Talk about getting caught "red handed"!   LOL

@Tinkrbl44 

😸

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

I am so happy to see this topic.... for me lipstick and lipgloss is my signature look!  plus I have to continually wear lipstick I mean all the time otherwise my lips get chapped immediately !  I use a self tanner on my face,  wear eyebrow pencil and eyeliner and then my lip gloss / lipsticks are the most important part of my make up routine!  when I smile at people it enhances my smile...... so I have not been that happy having to wear the mask to cover it..... rather than waste my favorite shade I'll wear some type of balm  under the mask..... when I'm home or at my destination  without needing a mask I will put my favorite one on 🌷

Honored Contributor

I still wear the same amount but I do not need a mask very much each day.   Some days I never even put one on if I am not out running errands or shopping.  Going from parking lot to my office a mask is just not worn, so keeping fresh lipstick is no problem.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Yep. For video calls, and sometimes just for morale. Not under a mask, though. I like to disinfect and reuse my disposable masks, so I don't wear anything that would make them extra gucky.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

Yes, I'm still wearing lipstick!  I apply a matte one when I have to go out and wear a mask, and the lipstick actually stays put.  Around the house, I'll wear a moisturizing lipgloss. When I walk the dog, I'll wear lipstick with SPF in it.  I just enjoy wearing some type of lip color, Covid or not.  Plus, I have a million lipsticks, so there is no chance of me running out anytime soon! 

Frequent Contributor

Here is a good idea my sister gave me. I line my mask with gauze

Esteemed Contributor

I never was a lipstick wearer. Always thought it was kind of gross. Don’t you end up injesting it, lol? Last time I wore it was in 2014 at my son’s wedding.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

LOL!!! On my Facebook feed today, a friend posted that she was going to wear a new lipstick today and doesn't care if nobody could see it. She posted a picture of herself wearing it and then one with her mask. Too funny!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

My friend took off her mask the other day to have lunch & she had a lipstick moustache happening
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always wear lip color; I look like a cadaver without it!  My favorite L'Oréal was discontinued, so I am now wearing one that doesn't rub off even on my mask. I put liquid lipcolor on every morning after I brush my teeth and wash my face. Lip gloss did come off on a mask I wore back in March so I now stick with the 12 hr lip color. I have had a problem with mask acne so am skipping other makeup...if I go out, I do a little eyeliner and mascara.