Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR AMAZON??

@CouponQueen wrote:

These kind of posts always mystify me. Obviously with access to a computer/internet you have access to your Amazon account. Go to Contact Us..you have options on how to contact them depending on the issue.  I never have issues on finding the number. Help..Customer Service..Contact Us..or Google.

I can just never figure out these type of posts.. all the time spent coming and posting a quick Google Search or go to your account! Must quicker and effective.

Well quit trying to figure it out then 🙀😽

Esteemed Contributor

To all that helped me, I think our problem has been resolved.  I called one of the numbers given, and worked with a CS agent that spoke English.  It made the process much easier.  There was no problem of tracking the pkg, putting tracers out, etc.  She is sending another "California Duster" for DH and it should be here on Friday - no shipping fees!  If there is a glitch, I will let you know.

I am happy and for future reference, I have ALL the numbers written down.  I am ready in case someone else asks for them.

Thanks again!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

My DH and  I were discussing this the other night.  We have been getting a lot of packages and personally I am amazed there hasn't been one wrong yet from any company.  I think about the millions and millions of packages going across our roads and it is only going to get worse.  I also think about all the new people who were probably hired just for this seasonal work and their lack of experience.  This whole process has got to be daunting for everyone involved.

I'm glad Amazon is making everything right.  They always have for me.