Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR AMAZON??

@CouponQueen wrote:

These kind of posts always mystify me. Obviously with access to a computer/internet you have access to your Amazon account. Go to Contact Us..you have options on how to contact them depending on the issue.  I never have issues on finding the number. Help..Customer Service..Contact Us..or Google.

I can just never figure out these type of posts.. all the time spent coming and posting a quick Google Search or go to your account! Must quicker and effective.

I guess I don't understand why you would take so much time writing out this post.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@CouponQueen wrote:

These kind of posts always mystify me. Obviously with access to a computer/internet you have access to your Amazon account. Go to Contact Us..you have options on how to contact them depending on the issue.  I never have issues on finding the number. Help..Customer Service..Contact Us..or Google.

I can just never figure out these type of posts.. all the time spent coming and posting a quick Google Search or go to your account! Must quicker and effective.

@CouponQueen, Amazon's site is set up so one has to jump thru hoops to get the number - that's why many of us save th number we have.

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme and @SeaMaiden   Willie says "HI!"

20171111_121032-1.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs

How adorable!  Wish I had a smartphone so I could show you a picture of Eddy.  He's quite the little man now!

Willy is sooo soft and cuddable!Heart  Please give him a great big hug and kiss for me.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@eddyandme and @SeaMaiden   Willie says "HI!"

20171111_121032-1.jpeg

@tends2dogs.  ❤️💓💓❤️💓💓💞💞💞💞 he is amazing!

Honored Contributor

What a great pic!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs

@tends2dogs wrote:

Just opened a package from Amazon and on of the 4 items was not in the box.  The box was sealed.  It shows online that it was delivered with the other items.

Either I am totally stupid, but I can not find where I can contact them about this on their website.  There is info for returns and replacement, but nothing about a missing item in a box that was delivered. 

Can anyone help me with this???  I hope so Smiley Happy!

TIA

I go under help, then more help, then contact them.  _I put in my phone number and press call me now.  They do and have the best customer service.

Respected Contributor

Although I never called them about an order yet, I called them last weekend about a tech issue and changing my contact info for the Kindle e-books I write (under my late dog's name as a pen name) and they were absolutely wonderful and helpful.

Respected Contributor

I'm confused -- did you order four or five items??  Here are your two posts:

Just opened a package from Amazon and on of the 4 items was not in the box.  The box was sealed.  It shows online that it was delivered with the other items. 

Either I am totally stupid, but I can not find where I can contact them about this on their website.  There is info for returns and replacement, but nothing about a missing item in a box that was delivered.   

Can anyone help me with this???  I hope so ! 

TIA

Thanks to everyone that helped.  I spoke with a rep (poor English) and finally make it clear that something was missing from the package.  Anyway, they have to put out a tracer on the shipper.  I told her it was the fault of whoever packed the box at Amazon.  Four items were packed in one box.  The fifth item was not in it, but shows as being delivered.

If I don't hear soon, I will call again or do the live chat.  This is the first time I have had anything like this happen.

I will keep you posted.  Thanks again for all the help!

Esteemed Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

I'm confused -- did you order four or five items??  Here are your two posts:

Can anyone help me with this???  I hope so ! 

TIA

Thanks to everyone that helped.  I spoke with a rep (poor English) and finally make it clear that something was missing from the package.  Anyway, they have to put out a tracer on the shipper.  I told her it was the fault of whoever packed the box at Amazon.  Four items were packed in one box.  The fifth item was not in it, but shows as being delivered.

If I don't hear soon, I will call again or do the live chat.  This is the first time I have had anything like this happen.

I will keep you posted.  Thanks again for all the help!

Sorry about the confusion, @hellodali.  I ordered 5 separate items.  The box held 4 of them, but it showed online that all five were delivered in that shipment.  Like I said before, the box was the size and shape that would have held the missing item - a California car duster, long and narrow.  The other 4 items were small.......three bottles of supplements and a charger for a leaf blower. 

Hope I made this clearer.  When I originally posted last night, I was a bit upset.