Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR AMAZON??

This is the number I use for help/questiions about my Amazon Kindle:

866- 321-8851

Respected Contributor

I just dialed  888-280-4331 and that is customer service, Amazon.

Respected Contributor

The Amazon Chat is a great feature and you have a written record of the conversation.

Honored Contributor

1-888-280-4331 or.  1- 866-216-1072

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I received a package Sat but it was not what I ordered. I logged in to my account & went to orders & you can request a call back or do a live chat. I clicked on call back & the phone rang right away. The CS Rep took my info. UPS picked up the wrong package today & the right package was delivered Sun.

Frequent Contributor

I emailed them once about a delivery problem, and they replied almost immediately.  Of course, it wasn't during this crazy busy shopping weekend.  Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs

I always call -  1-206-922-0880  - and get thru immediately.

Just got off with them 'cause a case of dog food got lost!  Funny how it made it to Chelmsford UPS and disappeared - duh!  Anyways, they refunded it.  Also, had ordered a set of two cake pans and got sent two sets, offered to return extra set but they just said to keep them!  Love Amazonsmile!  (Guess I better bake some cakesWoman Wink.)

They'll either refund or send out whatever you're missing - don't worry.  Great customer service!

P.S. My Woof-Woof saying 'hi' to your Woof-WoofWoman LOL!

Honored Contributor

Another great tool they have is that thing where you punch in your phone number and it immediately calls you.  I just do that if I want to speak to somebody because I always get somebody right away.

So, if calling them the other way ends up being problematic, you might try that.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

These kind of posts always mystify me. Obviously with access to a computer/internet you have access to your Amazon account. Go to Contact Us..you have options on how to contact them depending on the issue.  I never have issues on finding the number. Help..Customer Service..Contact Us..or Google.

I can just never figure out these type of posts.. all the time spent coming and posting a quick Google Search or go to your account! Must quicker and effective.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to everyone that helped.  I spoke with a rep (poor English) and finally make it clear that something was missing from the package.  Anyway, they have to put out a tracer on the shipper.  I told her it was the fault of whoever packed the box at Amazon.  Four items were packed in one box.  The fifth item was not in it, but shows as being delivered.

If I don't hear soon, I will call again or do the live chat.  This is the first time I have had anything like this happen.

I will keep you posted.  Thanks again for all the help!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!