Esteemed Contributor

ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR AMAZON??

Just opened a package from Amazon and on of the 4 items was not in the box.  The box was sealed.  It shows online that it was delivered with the other items.

Either I am totally stupid, but I can not find where I can contact them about this on their website.  There is info for returns and replacement, but nothing about a missing item in a box that was delivered. 

Can anyone help me with this???  I hope so Smiley Happy!

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR AMAZON??

@tends2dogs, I don't have a phone number but I needed to contact them on Saturday so I googled "Amazon chat" to have an online chat with them. Live chat came up in the search (first choice) and I clicked on that.  I was able to resolve my issue that way so if nothing else, you might want to try that. I hope you get the item you are missing!

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs    206.266.2992

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@tends2dogs, I don't have a phone number but I needed to contact them on Saturday so I googled "Amazon chat" to have an online chat with them. Live chat came up in the search (first choice) and I clicked on that.  I was able to resolve my issue that way so if nothing else, you might want to try that. I hope you get the item you are missing!

Thanks, @Qgirl26, it is worth a try!

Esteemed Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@tends2dogs    206.266.2992

Thanks, @pattypeep

Valued Contributor

@tends2dogs, you are welcome. I see you got a phone number too but whichever way you choose to contact them, I hope you get the results you are looking for.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Just opened a package from Amazon and on of the 4 items was not in the box.  The box was sealed.  It shows online that it was delivered with the other items.

Either I am totally stupid, but I can not find where I can contact them about this on their website.  There is info for returns and replacement, but nothing about a missing item in a box that was delivered. 

Can anyone help me with this???  I hope so Smiley Happy!

TIA

@tends2dogs  Try this number...someone gave it to me on this forum. 1-888-280-4331

take care! Give Willie a hug from me🙂

Honored Contributor

1-888-280-4331 is Amazon’s number for Customer Service.

I googled ‘Amazon phone number for returns’.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Trends2dog -GOOGLE!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have had to call many times and it is a pain calling them.  It is hard to find the number.  If i remember i go to help, and click many times from there.  So dont feel bad.