Esteemed Contributor

ANYONE EVER HAVE A PERSONALIZED CALENDAR MADE?

If so, where did you go to have it done?  I am not tech savvy at all.  I have pictures downloaded on my computer that I would want to use for this.  I know nothing about using a chip, card, or whatever.

It is hopeless for someone like me to do this LOL?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE EVER HAVE A PERSONALIZED CALENDAR MADE?

@tends2dogs, you can do it right from your computer.  You would just upload the photos to the website.  

Shutterfly, Walgreens, CVS does them.  I'm sure there are other places too. 

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

If so, where did you go to have it done?  I am not tech savvy at all.  I have pictures downloaded on my computer that I would want to use for this.  I know nothing about using a chip, card, or whatever.

It is hopeless for someone like me to do this LOL?

@tends2dogs 

I made a photo calender many years ago.  The website made it easy to download the photos I wanted.  It turned out great.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sunshine Kate , @CelticCrafter  Maybe I can do this!  I will look into this further.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hubbs made me one years ago. It was the view from our front deck duing each month. 

I still treasure it.

Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs   I have never done one but my girls have always used Shutterfly.  One DD makes a book each year with pictures of my grandchildren from the past year since I don't get to see them often.  One year my SIL made me a calender with a different picture for each month.  I love them.

Esteemed Contributor

My brother used to do this every year. I think he had them printed at CVS or Walgreens.

To answer your other question about a custom dog portrait- same brother did one at my request. A very nice pencil sketch. To get a portrait done before Christmas might be a bit of a stretch at this point with only several weeks remaining before Christmas.