Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE ELSE'S NOTIFICATIONS ACTING WONKY?

Yep, mine are whacked YET again... New notifications are not showing up and none of the old ones are showing at all, just the 'you have no notifications' message... Whatever... You have to wonder why they can't keep them working... Then again, you have to wonder why months later it's still like watching paint dry to try to access some profiles... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Mine are also not working.  I might get banned for this comment, but I think that a company as large as QVC needs to have exceptional tech support.  It appears that tech is lacking.  Or, maybe they are at an age where they do not understand how notifications could be important.  Many of us ask questions or advice from others on the boards, not as a popularity contest.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Notifications are going the way of shipping.  That is to say, totally unreliable, slow, inaccurate and cumbersome.

Honored Contributor

This problem has been reported, and IT has been notified by Moderators.....

Now it's the waiting game.

Honored Contributor

Mine aren't working 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

I regret to say, that I don’t think Q has much interest in allocating resources to keep this BB current.

Makes me very sad to think it may be just allowed to fail and go away.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I just checked and all my notifications are missing!  lol  

The other day when I tried to post a reply and hit "post" (twice) nothing happened so I abandoned the idea and when I looked, my post was indeed on the thread!  Everything around here is "wonky."  Woman Tongue

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I just checked and all my notifications are missing!  lol  

The other day when I tried to post a reply and hit "post" (twice) nothing happened so I abandoned the idea and when I looked, my post was indeed on the thread!  Everything around here is "wonky."  Woman Tongue

@RoughDraft  Mine are missing, too!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

YES, wonky - WONKY ...and this is much later than yours when posted. BUT! I just came on 60 minutes ago and read the same thing.

@Oznell  ( guess you'll never find that @ to you soon)

"had about 20+ that were there yesterday- nothing now"

Hope you, Pam and each one I had in the bin waiting see this.  Somewhat like old home week every single time around spring, but usually in June. 

Honored Contributor

I look at it this way, this isn't an emergency (911-type) board.  It's just a courtesy given us, no other purpose really.

So I won't complain if it's not the most up to date forum.

It's the only one I come on to, so I have nothing to compare, but at the same time, I have no complaints.

The rest of the site always seems to work (ordering online) and that's where they should be current.  It works just like other sites I do shop on.