Esteemed Contributor

ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH TOP CASH?

I just checked my account and have purchases pending from back in April.  There has also been several declines from HSN and QVC.  

They always seem to have the best payout, but I would rather get 1% from Rakuten than nothing from Top Cash.  

Thoughts and or experiences?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH TOP CASH?

Yes.  I've been having a lot of things declined.  I had $65 sitting there so I just now visited the site and asked for a payout.  I'm starting to not trust that place so I thought I should clear out my money while I could.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini  I am thinking of doing the same thing.  They used to pay out with an actual Visa gift card, but now it is all virtual.  I guess I can live with that since they add 5%, but I would prefer the card.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs 

I have had a lot of  declines from them of late. Especially with Vitacost who I order from often...big $$$ orders....makes me wonder if it is rigged against making money on big orders. I am allways careful to go by the rules...and not to click off the site.

Lately I have been using mr Rebates due to all the declines from Top Cash Back... but the % payout is much lower 🙁

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@tends2dogs 

I have had a lot of  declines from them of late. Especially with Vitacost who I order from often...big $$$ orders....makes me wonder if it is rigged against making money on big orders. I am allways careful to go by the rules...and not to click off the site.

Lately I have been using mr Rebates due to all the declines from Top Cash Back... but the % payout is much lower 🙁

It ticks me off, @SeaMaiden ...LOL  I order from Vitacost all the time.  I wonder if you are using a coupon on their site, it negates a cash back offer...??  I haven't used Mr. Rebates in a long time.  How do they do their pay back, check, pay pal, or virtual card?  TIA

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@tends2dogs 

It ticks me off, @SeaMaiden ...LOL  I order from Vitacost all the time.  I wonder if you are using a coupon on their site, it negates a cash back offer...??  I haven't used Mr. Rebates in a long time.  How do they do their pay back, check, pay pal, or virtual card?  TIA

@tends2dogs  Mr rebates gives you a choice. I pick having a check mailed  If it is a big payout....or I just choose have a amazon gift card  for a smaller payout. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've recently stopped using Topcashback after a QVC purchase was declined and I lost a $10 rebate.  I've had some smaller amounts declined in the past but this one was big enough to cause me to stop using their site. On the plus side, Mr Rebate has been offering higher rebates.  I also use Rakuten and Retailmenot.  These 3 sites have been good about giving me a missing rebate if I provided proof of purchase and clicked through their site (obviously).

Honored Contributor

TCB has been excellent for me, I dont shop the Q but I do HSN and all my credits come in within a few hours from HSN. . I have no issues with them.  And I always take advantage of it when they offer extra $2.50 back on a purchase.