Frequent Contributor

Re: ANOTHER Day Of Christmas?

Sorry I don't know how to insert quotes, @chickenbutt I was surprised when you were deleted. The mods are probably tired of the subject, also.
Honored Contributor

What also just occurred to me is that whoever reported my post very obviously misconstrued what I said.    

So, there's that.

Furthermore, a while back (a week plus ago), I actually did report a post in another forum here where a poster LITERALLY called another poster an idiot and last I saw, that post was still there.

I didn't call anybody names.  I did not insult anybody.  I just said you better get comfortable, because it's not going to end.  That probably isn't verbatim, but it is the EXACT, what I thought was kind of witty, statement I made.  It wasn't insulting toward anybody.

Ok, sorry.  That just kind of irked me because I am not guilty.  Smiley Sad   I will admit, and have, when I say something that should have been left unsaid.  I guess my warped sense of humor doesn't always strike the right chord.  That's ok, too.  But to say that something I said was unkind, when it wasn't, just got me riled up a bit.

I'll get over it now.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine you (Chickenbutt) saying anything unkind or mean.

So I am sticking up for you too!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Kitty.  That's very kind.

Sorry - didn't mean to make anything about me.  But some of the stuff that gets reported is a bit much, especially while some stuff that is REALLY unkind and deliberate stays.

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Yep, and tomorrow too!!

Seriously?  I have not even looked at the line up, when I looked this morning and saw  Christmas all day to day...I knew I would not be channel surfing, I can not believe there is another day!

Hopefully QVC is making a ton of money off these shows!

Trusted Contributor

The TV schedule is showing more DAYS OF CHRISTMAS in the VERY near future.

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like you're having a bad day?  So sorry!!Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

@3suwm5 wrote:

The TV schedule is showing more DAYS OF CHRISTMAS in the VERY near future.

They will do this all the way up until Christmas.