Honored Contributor

ANDREW LESSMAN ON HSN TONIGHT

He will be having 5 different TS's

1st time ever to be featuring 5 different producs as ts's

I love listening to him-so honest and smart...and easy on the eyes!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: ANDREW LESSMAN ON HSN TONIGHT

I don't think I need anything....but I usually find something new to try!

Regular Contributor

I have been using  Andrew's vitamins for a few years.  I can.t take hard tablets, his vitamins are capsules easy to swallow. Very happy with his vitamins. Looking forward to his shows.

Regular Contributor

Oh my! Lemme at him, lemme at him! I'm all over this. Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

I ordered CoQ 10 from his recent show.  I have yet to receive it.  The show was on 10/2.  I'm told to expect delivery 10/17.  Not sure I'll continue to order from him, unless this was an anomaly.

Trusted Contributor

Proud to say that Andrew's solar plant is here in Henderson, NV where I live.  I love his Essential 1 and other products.  I just forget to take them!  Been using them for about 20 years.  I just wish I could go to his plant and purchase them.  I asked ProCaps once about this and they were thinking about a small retail store, but with free shipping it doesn't matter!

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I ordered CoQ 10 from his recent show.  I have yet to receive it.  The show was on 10/2.  I'm told to expect delivery 10/17.  Not sure I'll continue to order from him, unless this was an anomaly.

Mine was delayed, too.  I received an email about it but they didn't explain the reason.  I don't believe it's related to the hurricane as I'm sure they would have said so since everyone knew about it and would have understood.

It was probably just an issue somewhere between the businesses/facilities involved.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 What bothered me as much, or more, about the delay was the delay in HSN notifying me.  I had called a couple of times prior to the e-mail to check on the order and the C/S folks didn't really know why the delay.

Esteemed Contributor

Andrew has mentioned that he produces fresh new product every visit. Especially his TTV. When he is at his facility in NV, he will say that he is making x,y or z right now to be sold. I am willing to wait for a fresh bottle and not something sitting in a warehouse for the last year. So the wait is certainly worth it! Woman Very Happy