Esteemed Contributor

For an astounding $900 million,  the numbers are

16, 19, 32, 34, 57 and the poweball number is 13.

Check your tickets, and good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AND THE WINNING NUMBERS ARE

I checked ours earlier, 1 number on 8 tickets, same with my kids -one number on my sons tickets and my daughter had the power ball number on one ticket. And this is why I never dream of money or play the lottery (until this big jackpot I got sucked into) and never will again. Its a waste of money. lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I bought one ticket on Friday.  No line at the closest location to me.  I briefly glanced at the randomly chosen numbers and saw they were all smaller numbers..so I'm sure I didn't win.  Just what I expected! 

Respected Contributor

didn't waste my money with those kind of odds.  Instead I bought a pair of the One Time only Denim and Company jeans

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nobody won the jackpot last night, so that means that Wednesday's jackpot will be over one BILLION dollars!!!!

Yeah, I'll buy a couple of tickets!

Honored Contributor

But it's fun to talk about what you would do with all that $. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Help, I've been living under a rock and  need a tutorial.  Weird as it may seem,  I have never purchased a lottery ticket.  I don't know how to play.  I may buy a powerball ticket for the fun of it.  Do your ticket numbers have to match in the order they are picked? What are the rules?

Respected Contributor

Just heard that they are projecting 1.3 Billion for Wednesday!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shy bobcat wrote:

Help, I've been living under a rock and  need a tutorial.  Weird as it may seem,  I have never purchased a lottery ticket.  I don't know how to play.  I may buy a powerball ticket for the fun of it.  Do your ticket numbers have to match in the order they are picked? What are the rules?

@shy bobcat- Just go anywhere that sells lottery tickets and tell them you want a quick pick for Powerball. It's $2.00 and the computer will pick the numbers for you. 

And the numbers are the numbers. It doesn't matter what order they're drawn in. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?