Honored Contributor

Re: AND THE WINNING NUMBERS ARE

@shy bobcat wrote:

Help, I've been living under a rock and  need a tutorial.  Weird as it may seem,  I have never purchased a lottery ticket.  I don't know how to play.  I may buy a powerball ticket for the fun of it.  Do your ticket numbers have to match in the order they are picked? What are the rules?

www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_howtoplay.asp

I'm not sure @shy bobcat.  DH takes care of that part. Smiley Happy 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Darn, I didn't win. I live in New York and heard there were 3 second place winners, not me! I'm $12 in and will play again but don't know how much longer I will play.

Honored Contributor

Husband plays the state lottery once a week on Saturday. He buys like $3.00 worth of tickets every week.. He did buy one powerball this past week.. What the heck. We throw a dollar away on trivial things anyway everyday. One ticket  gives you a dream to dream. What is life without a dream? One ticket. One chance at a dream- otherwise you have no chance at all! I would never go all out and spend $100's like some people do, I would be very depressed if I did that and did not win anything.  Just $2.00- one ticket and a dream is all I need! Smiley Happy