Contributor

How many others are guessing that the implied relationship between Dr. Castillo and Kara as being "lovers" is going to end up being that they are siblings instead!!???

I have sensed from the beginning at the way Dr. Castillo has been so evasive in discussing the "why" they left together leaving Jake to think she ran off with him on a romantic notion(even with Amanda quizzing him at every turn) that there was way more to the story. Then, with her arrival in town and the way those two have been interacting - just enough "togetherness" to make the viewers think they are an item and yet, they have yet to share a kiss or show any passion towards each other. My "soap radar" is screaming to me that they are brother and sister. Beyond that, I'm sure the story will unfold as to the reason he took her away from Jake at the Doctors for Borders site. Just curious if anyone else is thinking along these same lines?

I have not seen any spoilers or read anything about this but it just seems that it is a real possibility for the writers to throw a curve in the story. This will, naturally, open the door for Jake and Kara to be free to explore their past feelings and mess up the relationship Jake and Amanda have - true to soap form!! Thoughts anyone?