Honored Contributor

Re: AM WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SUCCUMBED TO THE SIX EASY PAY FLASH SALE?

Oh, agreed-- the free shipping would be the biggest incentive.

This star shirt is what is tempting me, since it's also on pretty deep sale.  I got the taupe ages ago at a higher price and it is one of my favorite summer shirts, rolled sleeves, creamy stars against the taupe-- cute.

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Star-Print-Point-Collar-Button-Front-Shirt.product.A267685.html?sc=N...

Another color would be nice-- but do I need it?  No.... 

Honored Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

@OKPrincess you should order from Zappos. Free Shipping and free returns. They even have sales sometimes. JMHO

I’ve never ordered from Zappos. Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

If it was 10 Easy Pays I'm not falling for it. Give me free shipping and I will be happy to do some shoppin'.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:
Was tempted but reminded myself not to order beauty prods on EZ pay because I’m always annoyed when the product is gone and I still have payments to make!

I don’t put food items or beauty products on 6 EZ pay for that very reason. 

Super Contributor

Guilty LOL!  I could not pass up the supersize PTR FirmX peeling gel on A-D.  I was on A-D for the regular size but I kept running low kinda soon because I use it at least 4 times a week.  This A-D includes free shipping and my original one included a $3 per shipment charge.  I tend not to order a lot of beauty potions during the summer due to packages travelling in non-air-conditioned trucks so hopefully this will travel safely.  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

YEP!!!!!! ....so far I only bought 1 item but the night is still new .. lol 😂 

Respected Contributor

I really want a pair of Or Paz earrings but Im holding back. I dont need them and Im sure they will another evil pay again in the future.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Nope.  Now free shipping would have me searching for items I had thought about recently, but didn't order mostly because of the $5.50 shipping.

I agree.  Free shipping might make me look twice at some items.  EasyPay doesn't tempt me in the slightest.

Honored Contributor

Yes! Diamonique J356085 new set of three band rings. I was going to order the QBig Deal set of three rings. However much prefer this set instead. 

Honored Contributor

Wow, @Sweet_Serenity, love those.  Those multi-shapes are so sophisticated.  There are so many fun possibilities with that set!