Honored Contributor

AM WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SUCCUMBED TO THE SIX EASY PAY FLASH SALE?

I've been browsing Lock 'n Lock,  fashion and flameless candles, but holding back so far....

Honored Contributor

Re: AM WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SUCCUMBED TO THE SIX EASY PAY FLASH SALE?

Nope.  Now free shipping would have me searching for items I had thought about recently, but didn't order mostly because of the $5.50 shipping.

Honored Contributor

No, nothing for me today.  

Honored Contributor

I will look in my saved items to see if I really want them. I know I have a pair of Clark’s sandals in there. 

i still have 2 hours.🙂

Valued Contributor

@OKPrincess you should order from Zappos. Free Shipping and free returns. They even have sales sometimes. JMHO

Trusted Contributor

Only one item for me, the KitchenAid hand mixer, but the new color was the incentive for me, not the easy pays.

I was hoping for a free shipping birthday event, and had a number of items in my cart waiting, just in case. Those items got quickly discarded when they announced the easy pay event. I lurk in the As Is section often, looking for a good bargain, but paying $5.00 to ship a $15 item makes it hard to hit that submit button, especially if there are several inexpensive items in the cart. Oh well, at least I'm saving money tonight. 😄

Respected Contributor

No.  I went to the mall and found better deals and no shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

No - I haven't.  I was hoping for free shipping today instead.

Valued Contributor

Was tempted but reminded myself not to order beauty prods on EZ pay because I’m always annoyed when the product is gone and I still have payments to make!
Respected Contributor

@Oznell  No, not going to be tempted by the six easy pays.  QVC offers multiple easy pays all the time and that isn't a real savings, so I'm dissapointed by the "big birthday celebration".  

It's kind of the principle now that I don't really need to pay $5.50 to ship a $18 item and if I buy multiple items on one order, they put them into the same box and I don't get a discount on shipping. 

If it was free shipping, there are about 6 items on my wish list that I would have bought, but the easy pay isn't tempting to me. 

......You look like I need a drink.....