Valued Contributor

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! REALLY?

[ Edited ]

I think the antics of the Duggars is something that we all share a common bond in.  Alot of people were taken in by their holier than thou, let me show you how to raise a family speil.  I see nothing wrong with discussing there fallout.   I am DEFINATLEY NOT A SUPPORTOR< never have been, never watched the show,  too phony for me frome the beginning....creepy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! REALLY?

I saw the last few posts and a relijus character was discussed - only becuase Josh brought it up.  Maybe that's why.

My Cosby thread was also removed.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Judge not least ye be judged. Not up to us to condemn him. That will be up to someone else.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Judge not least ye be judged. Not up to us to condemn him. That will be up to someone else.

Ya Josh should have thought of that while judging everyone under the sun.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

You bet it's up to us to condemn him.   It's up to us to condemn all child molesters and do what we can to put people like him and Jared Fogel in jail.

It's up to us to be vigilant about protecting children.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

Mama, Papa, and Jr. Dugger are pathetic, lying, and manipulative money grubbing leeches. 

..and as far as the criminal justice system goes, they deserve to be prosecuted to he fullest extent of the law. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I agree and we certainly cannot control what are children do....I am sure mom and dad are heart sick, I would be!

Honored Contributor

IMO the idea of judge not least ye be judged is nuts.

Every decent parent has to judge others all the time.  Some guy hanging around your child, wants to be alone with your child, gives off funny vibes? 

Judge that and keep him the heck away from your kids.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Frequent Contributor

I understand what you are saying  -- it is scary , however, to realize one is taking any pleasure in the downfall of others!  

I do think that a person does sometimes have to be brought low in order to recognize what level they are truly operating on.

I was very doubtful about this young man when I understood that he had molested not just one or two but at least five young girls.  That is very serious especially when he had been made conscious of how bad it was after the first and second one was revealed.  I am still afraid that this is a deep seated personality disorder -- to sat the least!

Honored Contributor

@stazgirl wrote:

I think the antics of the Duggars is something that we all share a common bond in.  Alot of people were taken in by their holier than thou, let me show you how to raise a family speil.  I see nothing wrong with discussing there fallout.

@stazgirl

Just a word of caution, this thread amounts to re-posting a deleted thread, which is against community standards. I know of 1 poster who was banned recently for doing this.

Just a heads up!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.