Esteemed Contributor

AIRLINE ANNOUNCEMENTS PART TWO

Before reading 7 through 10 make sure you read the first part.

7.   Your seat cushions can be used for flotation, and in the event of an emergency landing, please paddle to shore and take them with our compliments.

8.   As you exit the plane, make sure to gather all of your belongings.  Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants.  Please do not leave children or spouses. 

9.   There is no smoking in the cabin on this flight.  There is also no smoking in the lavatories.  If we see smoke coming from the lavatories, we will assume you are on fire and put you out.  This is a free service we provide.

10.   "That was quite a bump, and I know what y'all are thinking.  I'm here to tell you it wasn't the airline's fault, it wasn't the piolet's fault, it wasn't the flight attendant's fault, it was the asphalt.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: AIRLINE ANNOUNCEMENTS PART TWO

These posts are just SILLY.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

We flew on a Southwest flight last June and the Flight attendant said things similar.....we all laughed and it got people to pay attention to the announcements....LOL

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest 

They're supposed to be "SILLY", that's what makes you chuckle, people with a sense of humor anyway.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Not always, but occasionally we'll get a very funny flight attendant on SW.

I love it when that happens.

Another time, just the best most thoughtful and sweet flight crew that treated everyone like family.

And then another time we all joined in for God Bless America for veterans on the flightSmiley HappyHeart

These were all Southwest airlines.

I think they have the best pilots too!

And you can cancel a flight up to ten minutes or change if you see a cheaper flight anytime and still use those flight times for a year.

Jeez, I should be a sales person for SW! I just think they are the best. They don't purposely overbook or charge for bags, then tell people not enough room so they'll check bags for free.Smiley Mad AA always has delays and all of the above nonsense from my experience.Ok, carry onWoman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I agree, I like Southwest the best .  They have the friendliest flight attendants.  The funniest thing I remember is one of them saying "if you don't like our service......there are two exits in the front and two exits in the back"  while doing the motions, it was hilarious!

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I agree, I like Southwest the best .  They have the friendliest flight attendants.  The funniest thing I remember is one of them saying "if you don't like our service......there are two exits in the front and two exits in the back"  while doing the motions, it was hilarious!

I was on a Delta flight and I remember a flight attendant says 'if you don't like our service.... we thank you for flying American Airlines'. It was funny.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest 

They're supposed to be "SILLY", that's what makes you chuckle, people with a sense of humor anyway.

ODD, who is posting.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest 

ODD, who is posting.

@goldensrbest 

I 'believe' I know what this post is implying and if I'm correct, it's no one's place to judge, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I have often flown Southwest and have had the pleasure of hearing funny, silly announcements from the attendants.  Always loved hearing them and everyone around was always laughing!!