Honored Contributor

I just noticed that all of VPH orders from the weekend are advance orders, with no expected ship date, anyone know?

Respected Contributor

Mousie, I do not know about VPH, but I got a message today that the culotte steaks I ordered for around now are delayed as well.  Shipping problems?  Or maybe just supply problems?

Regular Contributor

I ordered a VPH item the end of June that was listed as "In Stock."  I was checking on another order a day or two later and it was changed to Advance Order.  

I asked for help here on the forums last night and was told my item was to ship July 17.  Since I don't need until the holidays I am ok.

Hopefully your items will ship shortly as well.  It would be better for the customer to have this explained while showing items rather than discovering later on your own and having to investigate.

Honored Contributor

@FLtricia wrote:

I ordered a VPH item the end of June that was listed as "In Stock."  I was checking on another order a day or two later and it was changed to Advance Order.  

I asked for help here on the forums last night and was told my item was to ship July 17.  Since I don't need until the holidays I am ok.

Hopefully your items will ship shortly as well.  It would be better for the customer to have this explained while showing items rather than discovering later on your own and having to investigate.

@FLtricia   Thank you, mine may ship later since I just ordered them, but I agree, an estimated time should be given.

Honored Contributor

@Burnsite wrote:

Mousie, I do not know about VPH, but I got a message today that the culotte steaks I ordered for around now are delayed as well.  Shipping problems?  Or maybe just supply problems?

@Burnsite   Thank you.. 

Honored Contributor
My VPH orders had estimated ship on the confirmation email. It’s not at the top so you could miss it. It’s a line just under the item price.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
My VPH orders had estimated ship on the confirmation email. It’s not at the top so you could miss it. It’s a line just under the item price.

@bikerbabe  Thank you, but I deleted my trash, so will have to wait and see.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  take a look at one of the videos.  When I was watching, they mentioned advance orders.  I know it was at least a couple items.  Plus the new luminara lanterns don't ship until Aug 10.  

Trusted Contributor

I ordered 2 TSV's before the day of the TSV it clearly said when I ordered it, it was an advance order shipping July 23.  The day of the TSV they said it on every broadcast that these were expected to ship July 23 of the original amount, the advanca advance orders to ship sometime in August.  No secret about that.

I ordered the Letters to Santa Mailbox on Sunday and received it yesterday.  Other people ordered gingerbread stuff and other items that was on the air Sundays and have received it already.  I know this because I am in a Facebook group and they are showing pictures.

No not everything was advance orders.

Trusted Contributor

I just noticed all the Christmas in July orders I placed that were in stock are now all advanced orders.  if the items for current were sold out wouldn't it say and then advanced order with a ship date?

I was wondering if everything is going to advance orders due to the problems with shipping.  Makes it hard to want to order when it seems the shipping is in disarray and your orders are up in the air.