Super Contributor

ACCESS DENIED MESSAGE on my IPad for the Q Page

Anyone else all of a sudden get this message?  Can't access page at all. . . was on the new listings and then went to the sidebar to select Laura Geller items and poof Denied.  It is working on my MAC and my iPhone. . . .Weird.

I know it isn't my hubby doing it LOL

Super Contributor

Re: ACCESS DENIED MESSAGE on my IPad for the Q Page

I might add. . . all other sites work on my Ipad. . . 

Honored Contributor

The iPad is all I use and it hasn’t happened to me yet. However the site is still very very slow.

Esteemed Contributor

Try deleting the search history & re starting  your iPad.That always works for me.

Super Contributor

All is well now...Always rebooot before you complain...I know this...and it worked.  Woohoo

Honored Contributor

Last month, on two different occasions, I got the “you’ve been banned” message when trying to access the boards on my iPhone in a restaurant (two different restaurants). 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

Last month, on two different occasions, I got the “you’ve been banned” message when trying to access the boards on my iPhone in a restaurant (two different restaurants). 

Hi, @gidgetgh!   Your situation was different (as explained in the thread linked below).   QVC blocks user accounts and also IP addresses -- and some of the addresses are those available to the public.    Your device accessed IP addresses that have been blocked by this website, which can happen when we use dynamic addresses with cellular access or with public WiFi.

"Message I got accessing boards from iphone"

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Message-I-got-accessing-boards-from-iphone/m-p/5116374/

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova