Honored Contributor

Re: ABC's Muted Reaction to Brian Ross's Journalistic Malpractice

@Oznell  That could be because the MODs have removed those posts.  But I agree it is pleasant to read these posts without the partisan personal issues.

@Oznell wrote:

By the way, I am pleased to notice that while there is disagreement, even strong disagreement and debate on this thread, very few posters have resorted to insulting other posters for expressing their thoughts.

That's a good thing to see.

Esteemed Contributor

@OznellI really enjoy reading what you write!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Oznell I find that fake news comment to be factual.I don't want to hear the bias,the spin or watch a mini series.I just want the good old fashioned facts with a proper retraction if a mistake has been made.

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Oznell  That could be because the MODs have removed those posts.  But I agree it is pleasant to read these posts without the partisan personal issues.

@Oznell wrote:

By the way, I am pleased to notice that while there is disagreement, even strong disagreement and debate on this thread, very few posters have resorted to insulting other posters for expressing their thoughts.

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Oznell wrote:

@phoenixbrd  Most of "them" are still asleep. Woman Very Happy

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Oznell wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Oznell wrote:

@phoenixbrd  Most of "them" are still asleep. Woman Very Happy

@esmerelda

Who are the "them" that you speak of?

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There should be algorithms in place which automatically shut down the thread when,

- Over 15% of content has been deleted/edited, because
      - 4 post deletions by Moderation
      - 1 post edit by Moderation

....within 3 hours of original posting.

Esteemed Contributor

Whether you agree or disagree with what's going on in this country, he should have been FIRED!!!!!!   These journalists need to do their job and keep their personal bias out of it.

JMHO

Regular Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

There should be algorithms in place which automatically shut down the thread when,

- Over 15% of content has been deleted/edited, because
      - 4 post deletions by Moderation
      - 1 post edit by Moderation

....within 3 hours of original posting.

Maybe so. I would assume the thread hasn't been reported enough to attract attention that would shut it down.

It's a Christmas miracle. Of sorts. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The problem with this particular round of reckless reportage was the effect on the stock market.  Where's the apology for that?

Doesn't matter if you're left or right, the market took a nosedive and people were affected.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

With ALL THIS FAKE NEWS going on everywhere, not just ABC....

Poor WALTER CRONKITE is turning over in his grave!