Honored Contributor

A white Christmas in Seattle area! It is snowing now

[ Edited ]

Only a 7% chance of a White Christmas here  so it is rare...,. last time we saw a white Christmas here was 10 years ago!

.it will be pretty to look at Christmas morning.   1 to 3 inches depending where you live.  Will most likely melt away by Tuesday.   

Honored Contributor

Re: A white Christmas in Seattle area! It is snowing now

http://rs254.pbsrc.com/albums/hh116/caseopiadingott/MERRY%20CHRISTMAS/Animated_Xmas-tree-animation-Copygif.gif~c200http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_K0roveRGIQ/TrhjSV-TAwI/AAAAAAAAMx0/KGRl65ly9l8/s1600/Merry+Christmas.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in Kirkland and we've had some light snow. I hate snow!

Honored Contributor

Lucky you!  I'm so envious of people having snow even if it is an inconvenience.  I love snow.  I even found a video of a window with snow coming down outside.  Isn't that sad?  It's right up there with the crackling fireplace video.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 No, that isn't sad. If you enjoy it, that's just dandy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It was snowing when I woke up at 7:00 am CST and it was still snowing at 10:30 am.  I was so happy.  It's a White Christmas in Chicagoland.  We had about 3 in. where I live.  Driving was very slow and streets not yet cleaned up.  Merry Christmas, everyone!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I'm in Kirkland and we've had some light snow. I hate snow!

@Love my grandkids  I totally understand. Looking at it is one thing, driving in it another.  I doubt we will have it for very long. 

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkidsKirkland is a place we've been considering visiting in the near future, maybe even moving to that area someplace someday. It sounds like the weather is moderate. What else can you tell about Kirkland? Are there condos in the city center?  Are there cultural events? When is the best time of year to visit Kirkland? Congrats on the white Christmas.

Super Contributor

Yes it's white Christmas for us very rare. 🎄❄☃Happy Holidays from Lynnwood looking out guesing abot an inch so far, safe travels for all those venturing out.
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden Oh merry Christmas in the snow...hope you enjoy!