Respected Contributor

Re: A wake up call to being kind.

Those women have most likely been mean girls all of their lives & I truly don't think that they will change because this woman supposedly paid for their coffee. In my experience, they walked off laughing at her for being naive enough to try & buy their kindness.

Respected Contributor

If and most likely when it happens to their own children, they will think before they speak. 

It's a tough way to learn a lesson.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because profanity was used.

Honored Contributor

Sorry ladies, I don't buy into all this goodness and light stuff. They will just think this Dianne is a fool and move onto their next victim.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@baker wrote:

Well good for Dianne, but I would have turned around and gave those bi--hes the finger. If you think calling them out with a cup of coffee made any difference to them think again, they would have remembered the finger.

But they would have chalked it up to "that kind of person" and felt righteous in their trashing.

What I might have done is whip out my phone and take pix or a video clip of them, quote them, and spread their *faces* far and wide in social media along with their words.

I agree with the first sentence, @Moonchilde, but not the second one.  In this day and age, that might cause a physical altercation and put everyone in jeopardy.

But revenge fantasies are fun! 😜

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

What I find particularly interesting about this, is that some see the hurtful, unkind, intolerant and insensitive in other people and circumstances, but display little themselves or, rather, do not see it in themselves.....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I couldn't imagine saying things like that to someone with a little child for no reason. Poor things must have nothing better to do.

I honestly don't know what my reaction would be, I want to think I'd be the better person ...  but my gut tells me I'd be hauled away 

Honored Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

I couldn't imagine saying things like that to someone with a little child for no reason. Poor things must have nothing better to do.

I honestly don't know what my reaction would be, I want to think I'd be the better person ...  but my gut tells me I'd be hauled away 

nunya, I'll have your bail money ready if you'll  have mine ready?  I don't seem to be able to return to "unbolded" print. Sorry.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

nunya, I'll have your bail money ready if you'll  have mine ready?  I don't seem to be able to return to "unbolded" print. Sorry.

Of course!!....that's what my swear jar money is for!! 

Respected Contributor

IMO any reaction greatly depends on how many times the person has been on the receiving end of nasty behavior from others. 

Some of us have just been through too much and the idea of buying coffee for individuals like this is near to impossible. Bless that lady's heart but I honestly would of never reacted like that.

I think the fact that she is a mom and her daughter was with her is a big factor. If I was a mom I think I would see everything differently. I can only hope that having children has such a positive impact on how I react and view not only past but future negative experiences. I commend her for being such a role model for her daughter, which I believe is why she reacted how she did.

~Live with Intention~