Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry, @LilacTree 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains religious content.

Honored Contributor

Re: A very sad day

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree  this is so beautiful I hope it brings you some comfort. Tommy Fleming is my favorite singer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAhZZfpHOqM

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry for your family and glad there isn't any unneeded drama for her son.

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree   How sad for everyone. God bless you for sharing the loving feelings you have for her and her son. If you wrote him a letter (almost like your post), I'm certain he will be touched. Your post touched my heart. Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

It is touching to hear that you have a nice relationship and were able to rise above the anger and everything that goes along with a break up of a relationship.  Small cell lung cancer is deadly, I am sorry to hear this sad news.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree  my goodness woman, you are a saint. 4 kids to a guy I'm sensing had money or at least a job that provided very well and he's leaves you for a younger, more beautiful woman. I would have had to have to burn everything down. I salute you and hope this too doesn't affect you too adversely.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@LilacTree  this is so beautiful I hope it brings you some comfort. Tommy Fleming is my favorite singer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAhZZfpHOqM

@cherry 

How lovely.  Thank you Cherry.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

If you enjoy him he has a lot of songs on youtube..Hard Times, Our Lady of Knock, and Angel are a few of my favorites @LilacTree 

He had a concert at Knock Cathedral, in thanksgiving for being spared, from a terrible car crash. He wore a halo brace, for a long time ,as he healed from a broken neck

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@LilacTree  my goodness woman, you are a saint. 4 kids to a guy I'm sensing had money or at least a job that provided very well and he's leaves you for a younger, more beautiful woman. I would have had to have to burn everything down. I salute you and hope this too doesn't affect you too adversely.

@blackhole99 

I left him.  He couldn’t help what he was.  All I wanted was my children.  I didn’t care about the rest.  His second wife was a soft spoken southern girl, and that marriage didn't last either. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986