Honored Contributor

A very pretty eye from Urban Decay

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: A very pretty eye from Urban Decay

That is very pretty, but, for some reason, their eye shadow ,makes my eyelids itch

Honored Contributor

That is very pretty, I could never achieve that look. I think this is more of a nighttime, on your own time than a look for the office!

Honored Contributor

I wish I knew how to achieve this look.  I would so do it!

Respected Contributor

Could have bismuth in them.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't like this harsh look at all! Needs to be not as thick and blend, blend, blend! I hate how the eyebrows are just painted on. I would think twice about buying this brand of make-up after seeing this photo. Yuck.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

People wearing glitter so close to the eye better hope it never gets in.

Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I don't like this harsh look at all! Needs to be not as thick and blend, blend, blend! I hate how the eyebrows are just painted on. I would think twice about buying this brand of make-up after seeing this photo. Yuck.

@ID2

What you saw in the photo is the work of ONE make-up artist using ONE eyeshadow product line out of a plethora of products Urban Decay has to offer.

I've used a number of their products and have been pleased with every purchase.  Especially love their mascara and lid primer.

Would I wear this "look?"  No, because I'm not of an age to carry it off, but I love it nonetheless!

Don't dismiss an entire make-up line, just from one make-up artist's design & photo.

Respected Contributor

I really don't like that look at all.  But, I do like Urban Decay eye shadow.  I wear more subdued shades every day.

Respected Contributor

I think it's beautiful too.

While I admire the look, I don't have the skill nor the coloring to pull it off.  I completely understand an artist's interpretation of a look.  Just like runway fashion vs real life.  I'm surprised people don't get that.