Honored Contributor

A true story about a real life angel ,a man at the end of his rope

I will put a link up, because it is too long, to copy and paste.  There is a phone number for a suicide hotline. This time of the year can be terrible for some ,dealing with depression and sadness

I hope it gives you courage and hope

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6525367/The-REAL-Wonderful-Life-angel-saved-NYPD-officer-su...

Respected Contributor

Re: A true story about a real life angel ,a man at the end of his rope

Beautiful and inspiring story.  Thank you so much for sharing it.

Valued Contributor

Wonderful story, thanks for sharing @cherry.

Honored Contributor

@cherry  thank you. This time of the year can be hard for many. It's why I am grateful to be able to come here and chat with people who  remind me to think of what I have and not what I have lost.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry  Thanks for this inspiring story.  His heart was still open...so he could hear the messages that were given to him.  All of us are receiving messages continually, we just need to be open to listening.

Trusted Contributor

Personally, I think there are angels all around us.  Our hearts need to be open to see them.  Sometimes that need comes through times of tremendous sorrow.  I always think of the prayer:  Angel of God, my Guardian Dear to whom God’s Love commits here, ever his day, be at my side, to light, to guard, to rule and guide. Amen.  It has saved me more times than I can count.  

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I will put a link up, because it is too long, to copy and paste.  There is a phone number for a suicide hotline. This time of the year can be terrible for some ,dealing with depression and sadness

I hope it gives you courage and hope

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6525367/The-REAL-Wonderful-Life-angel-saved-NYPD-officer-su...

@cherry

Thanks so much for sharing this story, Cherry!  We never know when we  will make a difference in someone's life!

Honored Contributor

snip

Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!” If you seem to be going through the deep waters of physical anguish and cannot for the moment seem to gain the understanding which binds the strong man, keep on going—keep on clinging to Truth, and hear again the comforting, strengthening message, “My grace is sufficient for thee.” God, divine Love, is eternally sustaining His child, and will “bind the power of pain” as surely as the summer sun will melt the stubborn frost.