Esteemed Contributor

Re: A thank you from my wife and myself

So sad, I can,t stop crying.  I really know how you feel, but OZZIE is over the Rainbow Bridge with all the fur babies waiting to see you both some day.  RIP OZZIE. ALso very sorry.

Honored Contributor

My deepest sympathy to you and Cindy.  My heart aches for you both.  Thank you for loving Ozzie and providing a wonderful home for so long. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry....

Honored Contributor

My deepest condolences go out to you and your wife.  I know how terribly difficult this is.   No matter how long you have them, or how sick they get, you have hope and you cannot stand the thought of losing them, of no longer having them in your life.  They give us so much more than we can ever give them.  The best thing we can do is remember the wonderful happy times that we share with our pets and know that we did the best that we could for them.  Truly one of the most difficult things to go through ever.  Blessings to you both.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

So sorry to hear you lost Ozzie. It's so hard to lose a pet that you have had for such a long time that's so close to your heart. I picture all the animals I have lost running together and playing in a wide open meadow. I imagine as soft as he is, some angel is caressing him as we speak.

Regular Contributor

John..So, so sorry to hear about Ozzie.  You gave him a wonderful life and I'm sure he felt the love. Take care..love, marmot

Honored Contributor

Thinking of you and Cindy, @hckynut.  How well I know how you both are feeing.  I am so sorry about Ozzie..Heart

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

John and Cindy, 

My heart breaks for you. We went through the same thing last month. It is so hard to say goodbye.

You will be in our thoughts.

xoxo, henny and mr henny

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

John, I wish none of us ever had to know that feeling that you and Cindy experienced.

Ozzie is very handsome -- I lost my fluffy orange/gold Cooper last July -- like Ozzie, he had the softest fur and was full of personality.  One of a kind, like Ozzie.

Rest in peace sweet Ozzie until we all meet again.

Respected Contributor

Ozzie was loved and cared for and given a great life.  He will live on in your hearts, and you will be together again one day.

Thoughts and prayers, John and Cindy

Karen

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it