Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: A thank you from my wife and myself

Thank you for giving a stray a wonderful home full of love for 14 years. Ozzie is thankful too. RIP furry boy

Honored Contributor

The last and hardest gift we can give the ones we love.  

Ozzie knew you and Cindy were there for him.

Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Heartfelt condolences to you...they are part of the family and its just so painful to lose them. You guided Ozzie wel with love&carel...I know it's tough when your regular vet isn't there. 

Super Contributor

My sincere sympathy to you both. 

It is so tough to go through this. You were very kind to me in a similar situation a couple of years ago. Just heartbreaking, 

Demitra

Honored Contributor

@hckynut

Heartfelt sympathies and prayers to you, Cindy, and your furbabies.

What an adorable avatar tribute to your beloved Oz guy; sounds like quite a character.  8)

Trusted Contributor

I've been where you are now, and the pain is unbearable.  So sorry for the loss of your beloved boy. 

May your tears be replaced, in time, with smiles as you remember all the joy he brought into your lives.

Take good care! 

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry about the loss of Ozzie. It's hard to let them go, even when you know it's the best thing for them. 

Trusted Contributor

@hckynutJohn and Cindy,

i am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. I know you'll remember all of the wonderful years and times that you had together and smile when you think of him. 

He was a beautiful boy. 

My thoughts and sincerest sympathies are with you. 

Esteemed Contributor

John and Cindy, when our childhood pet had to be put down it was extremely painful for the entire family.  We love our furry friends sometimes more than the two legged ones and my heart goes out to both of you for the loss of your friend who is now at peace.  He may be gone from this life but will live on in your hearts for many years to come.  RIP Ozzie.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Oh John ....

I'm so sorry to hear about Ozzie's passing ....  It's so hard to let them go ....  

R I P Dear Ozzie    Heart

Related image

Image result for cats condolences photos

Image result for cats condolences photos

Related image

Related image

Related image