Esteemed Contributor

Re: A thank you from my wife and myself

@hckynut We are all crying with you and your wife, and praying with you also, Ozzie has crossed the Rainbow Bridge, and is running and no longer in pain, you will all be reunited one day!

Esteemed Contributor

You're welcome John. 

We(my husband and I) have our fur babies and loosing one last year hasn't been easy. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

I know the pain. Ozzie was loved and he knew it. (((HUGS)) for you and Cindy

Honored Contributor

@hckynut

My heartfelt sympathies ......  rest in peace dear Ozzie....it sounds like he had a wonderful life with you and your wife..... Cat SadCat SadHeart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Even knowing it's the right thing to do, it's still the hardest thing to do (been there several times).  My sympathies to you and Cindy, @hckynut.  

Respected Contributor

My deepest sympathy to you and Cindy, John. Be free at the Bridge, Ozzie, restored to health and playing with your friends~

Honored Contributor

@hckynut

my sincere sympathy to you & your wife for your sweet kitty Ozzie crossing over the rainbow bridge.

As I write this I'm facing the same decisions with my sweet kitty Frack😢He has feline leukemia and I just can't bring myself to say goodbye. He is in no pain but sleeps a lot, eats little etc. yet he's as loving as ever. My vet told me I can let her know when I'm ready to say goodbye or he will let me know.

🙏🏻😿

Trusted Contributor

So sorry to hear about the loss of Ozzie.  My prayers and thoughts are with you and Cindy.  Heartbreaking when we loose one of our beloved fur-kids. Ozzie had a great life with you and Cindy and yes, you will be with him again.

Honored Contributor

John and Cindy....just awful when we have to make these decisions.  I am so sorry about your special Ozzie.  I know he could hear the love in your words.  Our furry family members always there with unconditional love and joy, we never really say goodbye as they are always in our hearts.  Much love and condolences to you and Cindy.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut

Oh John and Cindy I am so very sorry that your beloved Ozzie devloped an embolism and CHF.  Please accept my sympathy during this time of sorrow.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise