Honored Contributor

Re: A terminally ill 29-year-old newlywed's story.

Sad. I just watched the video.

Trusted Contributor

Such a sad story, but I believe she should have the right to make that decision given her circumstances. I applaud the state of Oregon for enacting the Death with Dignity Act. May she rest in peace.

Respected Contributor

BRAVO Oregon............and a sift, peaceful passing to Brittnay........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

Hi croemer, this breaks my heart. She's so young and should be thinking about having babies not dying. I pray she has a painless peaceful passing.
Honored Contributor

On 10/7/2014 serenna said: Hi croemer, this breaks my heart. She's so young and should be thinking about having babies not dying. I pray she has a painless peaceful passing.

Hi serenna, I hope she is has a peaceful passing as well. I wish she would wait until the pain becomes uncomfortable...unless it already is. She looked peaceful and doing well in the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Sorry buddy. I don't believe in euthanasia.

Honored Contributor

On 10/7/2014 scotttie said:

Sorry buddy. I don't believe in euthanasia.

Thats ok scottie...not sure where I stand either...but I just feel it is so unnecessary for one to suffer so painfully.

Respected Contributor

On 10/7/2014 croemer said:
On 10/7/2014 serenna said: Hi croemer, this breaks my heart. She's so young and should be thinking about having babies not dying. I pray she has a painless peaceful passing.

Hi serenna, I hope she is has a peaceful passing as well. I wish she would wait until the pain becomes uncomfortable...unless it already is. She looked peaceful and doing well in the video.

I agree, I know I would want to be with my loved ones as long as possible.
Honored Contributor

On 10/7/2014 serenna said:
On 10/7/2014 croemer said:

I agree, I know I would want to be with my loved ones as long as possible.

As would I serrena.

Respected Contributor

On 10/7/2014 scotttie said:

Sorry buddy. I don't believe in euthanasia. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

why not scottie.........this woman chooses not to die a horrendous death......and that ending WILL happen, no getting around it.........would you rather she lay there in in insufferable pain........or in a drugged out fog not even aware she is surrounded by family, because that's being dead already, you're just waiting for the train to come to a stop.........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo