Trusted Contributor

Re: A question about British monarchy

That is because Princess Anne did not want her children to have royal titles.  It is up to the individual.

Regular Contributor

What is the obsession with the "Royals"?

Honored Contributor

Everyone has different interests. Some like history some don't. Some like to travel some don't. Some like English history, some like French history. What's the obsession with Hollywood? The tv and movie forum is one of the most popular. 

Why question what people like and enjoy? Enjoy what you like and leave everyone else to do the same.

@Kay Vee

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Everyone has different interests. Some like history some don't. Some like to travel some don't. Some like English history, some like French history. What's the obsession with Hollywood? The tv and movie forum is one of the most popular. 

Why question what people like and enjoy? Enjoy what you like and leave everyone else to do the same.

@Kay Vee

@proudlyfromNJ  I agree with you. I don’t understand these comments, but @Kay Vee must have interest or she wouldn’t have clicked on this thread. I don’t know why people can’t just let a topic go on by that does not interest them instead of replying something snarky??!! 🙄

Regular Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Kay Vee

@proudlyfromNJ  I agree with you. I don’t understand these comments, but @Kay Vee must have interest or she wouldn’t have clicked on this thread. I don’t know why people can’t just let a topic go on by that does not interest them instead of replying something snarky??!! 🙄

Actually I clicked on iit to see if anyone wonders what trhe obsession is and maybe you don't actually know why I clicked on it. Still love the forum just not haters like you.

Regular Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Kay Vee

Thanks for mentioning me I do love the attention.

Honored Contributor

I didn't read anything that indicates to me these two people are haters. 

Honored Contributor

@Kay Vee wrote:

What is the obsession with the "Royals"?

@Kay Vee

It's mind boggling, that's for sure. 

I was reading something in the last few days and it mentioned that some person was 37th in line to the British throne ....  and I thought ... they HAVE to be kidding.  They go that far to determine who would be next???     Joking, right?   But, I guess not.   

(Talk about taking their "status" seriously!   Oi vey.)

Respected Contributor

@Kay Vee wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Kay Vee

Actually I clicked on iit to see if anyone wonders what trhe obsession is and maybe you don't actually know why I clicked on it. Still love the forum just not haters like you.

🤫🤫😘

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think it's interesting that Charles' and Andrew's children are princes and princesses but Anne's children are not.  

That's because Anne declined titles for her children.  

IIRC, Edward and his wife also declined titles for their offspring?