Honored Contributor

A post I can't find about me dropping Kix cereal on the floor

I posted within a thread that I dropped Kix (cereal) all over the floor and couldn't pick them all up.  I can't find the post.

The reason I am looking for it is because my daughter just bought a long handled "Quickie" with a large dustpan attached that I will be able to use next time I drop something. 

Someone in that thread suggested this.  It's going to be a godsend the next time I need it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: A post I can't find about me dropping Kix cereal on the floor

That sounds wonderful!  It's a pain dropping something like that anyway.  Your daughter is very thoughtful... Woman Happy 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Hi, @LilacTree!    We haven't "talked" in ages.    I've not been posting much, and I miss so many threads.   I hope you're doing well.

It's so thoughtful of you to add a thread to thank someone who helped out.    I found the thread/posts you were looking for.   @ccassaday is the person who sent you in the right direction to resolve this problem.   Big hearts to both of you!❤️❤️

Thread title: "Life insurance"

link:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Mom-to-Mom/Life-insurance/m-p/3800491/highlight/true#M9854

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @LilacTree!    We haven't "talked" in ages.    I've not been posting much, and I miss so many threads.   I hope you're doing well.

It's so thoughtful of you to add a thread to thank someone who helped out.    I found the thread/posts you were looking for.   @ccassaday is the person who sent you in the right direction to resolve this problem.   Big hearts to both of you!❤️❤️

link:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Mom-to-Mom/Life-insurance/m-p/3800491/highlight/true#M9854

@dooBdoo

Thank you DooBdoo!  You can always find things.  I looked in that thread and didn't find her, but now I will know who to look for.  Thanks again!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

For anyone interested, here's a quick way to try and narrow search results if you know the name of the person who posted the comment.

First, in the search box type the keyword(s).

image.png

Then, once you're on the results page enter the nickname of the poster.   (Notice we also can refine the search by date.)

image.jpeg

Then, click on the original post or the reply that matched the criteria.

image.png

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LilacTree wrote:

dooBdoo wrote:

It's so thoughtful of you to add a thread to thank someone who helped out.    I found the thread/posts you were looking for.   @Ccassaday is the person who sent you in the right direction to resolve this problem.   Big hearts to both of you!❤️❤️

link:

@dooBdoo

Thank you DooBdoo!  You can always find things.  I looked in that thread and didn't find her, but now I will know who to look for.  Thanks again!!

You're welcome, @LilacTree   The search engine on the site is archaic and glitchy, so it can be nearly impossible to find what we want.    Sometimes, though, with trial-and-error we can locate useful results.