Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: A picture worth looking at.

[ Edited ]

@KKJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I haven't read the beginnings of this thread and don't watch much news. Have seen pictures of protests of course. Not talking about any out of control ones, but the more peaceful ones most all seemed to be wearing masks.  I think masks are important. I know the usual ones here don't, so I have just stated my opinion here.  You don't believe in masks that's your business. And what I believe is my business.

With all due respect, I think most all posters here DO think masks are important and do wear them in public. It's the constant lecturing and scolding others about it that gets tiresome.

@KKJ  Yes, I know. I meant to @Crazy Daisy Sorry about that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee ...There you go, people aren't taking into consideration the size difference. Thanks for bringing up the issue.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I haven't read the beginnings of this thread and don't watch much news. Have seen pictures of protests of course. Not talking about any out of control ones, but the more peaceful ones most all seemed to be wearing masks.  I think masks are important. I know the usual ones here don't, so I have just stated my opinion here.  You don't believe in masks that's your business. And what I believe is my business.

With all due respect, I think most all posters here DO think masks are important and do wear them in public. It's the constant lecturing and scolding others about it that gets tiresome.

@KKJ  Yes, I know. I meant to @Crazy Daisy Sorry about that.

Not sure how your comments are related to mine on this discussion.  Guess I must be the current target.

You really have no idea what my position is concerning masks, but then you really do not care.  Some just want to spread contempt and hate rather then actually consider someone may have a different opinion then themself.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

@CrazyDaisy  I'm thoroughly confused too as I don't even see any posts from you on this thread.  Not sure why you're the target either!

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@CrazyDaisy  I'm thoroughly confused too as I don't even see any posts from you on this thread.  Not sure why you're the target either!

@KKJ   Posts have been deleted on this thread. Anyone who doesn't like my posts, please pass them by. 

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@KKJ   Posts have been deleted on this thread. Anyone who doesn't like my posts, please pass them by. 

Neither of my two on this discussion have been deleted, both still there.  And if you want me to pass on your posts, don't tag me on them.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.