Honored Contributor

Re: A picture of greed and some KARMA

Idiot.  Hopefully he gets stuck with all of it.  I can understand buying stock from a vendor and making a buck.  Buying it from a store and empting selves for a buck takes it to another level.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hopefully he'll wind up having to donate that stuff.

I'm not optimistic about him learning a lesson, but I do hope those items get donated.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@haddon9  I wish I had your address, b/c I'd send you a bottle. I don't have much at all, but I at least have a few of the little bottles. It's not name brand, but it works. (it's the Purell knock off) but as I said it works, and has the right amount of alcohol in it. 

Hang in there hun, hopefully they'll get some more in stock soon!! Heart

@BrandiDavis . Aww thanks Brandi! Smiley Happy. I'll get thorugh this!

We all have to help one another out...unlike this immoral man who only looks out for himself.

I saw the article in the NY Times and he's standing in from of his stash in the garage looking perplexed wearing a tee shirt that says, "family man"....umm he doen't seem to care about other families but his.

ETA: Never mind!  I just saw the photo posted here.

Honored Contributor

So, first he says he was making crazy money that would put his family's financial situation in a good place, then later he's claiming the price gouging laws are outdated because of shipping costs.  Which is it?  I don't think the shipping costs went up, and vendors were selling the hand sanitizer for cheap prices before this.  And, I don't think he was limiting his sales to the backwoods parts of the country that he claims needs it most.  He's really not doing his sob story any favors.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hope the attorney general looks into his activities.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden 

And, this is precisely the kind of person that makes me believe there is no hope for mankind.

If and when the world ends, it will be jerks like this guy hoping to make a profit off those in need.

Retail stores should limit what people can buy on any given day to curtail this type of behavior.  

In addition, by posing and gloating, he is putting himself and family at risk.  Someone may want to harm him for those products.

I hope he cannot sell it and it all dries up.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

And, this is precisely the kind of person that makes me believe there is no hope for mankind.

If and when the world ends, it will be jerks like this guy hoping to make a profit off those in need.

Retail stores should limit what people can buy on any given day to curtail this type of behavior.  

In addition, by posing and gloating, he is putting himself and family at risk.  Someone may want to harm him for those products.

I hope he cannot sell it and it all dries up.

yes.  where all this  sanitizing product could be helping people at this time... it sits in boxes unused.  Reminds me of people who hoard things... they let everything just sit in boxes rotting away... but they have to have EVERYTHING. These people have no regard for anyone but themselves... selfish... dirt bags.

Trusted Contributor

My only words for a person like this - Shame on you, just shame on you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Of course he doesn't want to be the guy on the front page of the newspaper that hoarded that stuff.  People are Angry and Angry people do desperate things. Just saying.

This man isn't angry....he is a selfish jerk!  He wants to make money off of others suffering!  He is looking to make a killing on buying up everything that is in demand right now and jacking the price up so he can make a ton of cash.  

Someone exposed him....and like the lying snake he is...he is crying foul.  Don't put my name in the paper....I was doing a public service! I think people like him should be charged with a crime for doing this when a major out break of a virus is going on in our country!

Shameful....disgusting behavior.  He should donate it all....and take a loss on it.

I just knew this was going on when it was reported about all these shortages....why isn't the local and national news reporting on people like this man doing this?  I sure hope Amazon and all the others keep it up and NOT allow these folks to make a dime on it.

Honored Contributor

If he had a brain in his head or an ounce of compassion or kindness, he would turn his greed into something good and helpful and donate to the hospitals around the area. 

Whenever there are crisis people try to make a profit.  These people need to be held accountable and punished.