Honored Contributor

Re: A pet peeve - this drives me crazy

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Juniebugz wrote:

@Junebug54 wrote:

After reading all of the responses I still think a customer should be allowed to place their card, money etc. back in the proper place before being pushed aside.   That is not being rude.   Just being careful.   Seems as if the OP is a target for lots of you to jump on her.   We all have pet peeves and need to vent.    Doesn't mean we are unsympathetic to someone with a serious health issue for example.     Lots of perfect people on these boards I guess. 

Taking a guess here that you've missed the OP's posts where she says she stirs the pot on purpose to upset things and then she and her friend who posts here watch and laugh at the other posters. Perfect? Pffffft. Some posters are just more observant than others. 

seriously?? If this is true, that is pretty immature for what I assume to be a grown woman?  If this is true, it is good to know.

Believe it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@september wrote:

You know...I am kind of wishing this thread could be locked (and I'm not taking action to do so)

It was kind of just a "post your gripe" thread at first, but seems to have gotten very personal.  

It is the OP who made it so, if you read *every* post.

I have read them...but disagree with the pile ons...and bringing in every past post that this poster has ever made.

It's just bullying at this point.  

Super Contributor

Bullying? 

She's giving as good as she's getting on this thread.

Let the mods decide, it's not your place.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@september wrote:

You know...I am kind of wishing this thread could be locked (and I'm not taking action to do so)

It was kind of just a "post your gripe" thread at first, but seems to have gotten very personal.  

It is the OP who made it so, if you read *every* post.

I have read them...but disagree with the pile ons...and bringing in every past post that this poster has ever made.

It's just bullying at this point.  

well, I certainly would like to know that a poster is not sincere in their posts and only posts in order to stir the pot and laugh at posters. I don't want to waste my time engaging in "conversation" with a poster like this.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Juniebugz wrote:

@Junebug54 wrote:

After reading all of the responses I still think a customer should be allowed to place their card, money etc. back in the proper place before being pushed aside.   That is not being rude.   Just being careful.   Seems as if the OP is a target for lots of you to jump on her.   We all have pet peeves and need to vent.    Doesn't mean we are unsympathetic to someone with a serious health issue for example.     Lots of perfect people on these boards I guess. 

Taking a guess here that you've missed the OP's posts where she says she stirs the pot on purpose to upset things and then she and her friend who posts here watch and laugh at the other posters. Perfect? Pffffft. Some posters are just more observant than others. 

seriously?? If this is true, that is pretty immature for what I assume to be a grown woman?  If this is true, it is good to know.

I've seen the OP say just exactly that.

She does it on purpose laughs at us

with her posting friend and then everybody else

gets called bullies and she pretends to be a victim

so mostly I dont post on her threads

anymore. Its a sad game imho.

😕

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Juniebugz wrote:

@Junebug54 wrote:

I've seen the OP say just exactly that.

She does it on purpose laughs at us

with her posting friend and then everybody else

gets called bullies and she pretends to be a victim

so mostly I dont post on her threads

anymore. Its a sad game imho.

😕

@newziesuzie @Moonchilde okay thank you for letting me know.

Respected Contributor

After wading through this thread, I've come to the conclusion that I don't think I would like a glass of armpit wine.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting....