Honored Contributor

Update: I had my video appt with my doctor today. He will be consulting with Neurology. I will likely have a work-up that will involve scanning my poor brain.

I'm very relieved at how seriously he took my symptoms. I was fearful that he might just blow it off as part of aging.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Update: I had my video appt with my doctor today. He will be consulting with Neurology. I will likely have a work-up that will involve scanning my poor brain.

I'm very relieved at how seriously he took my symptoms. I was fearful that he might just blow it off as part of aging.

Step one complete! I'm very glad for you. You are on track to finding out what is going on so it can be dealt with. It's a process and I think you are doing great.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 I'm glad you posted an update.  Knowing you and your doctor are taking positive steps is a good thing, and hopefully the issues will soon be righted.

I'm trying to cut back on my posting, as my nerves are wearing thin lately....but I do read each day!  Sending prayer and good vibes your way.  🙏🌷

Honored Contributor

Re: A personal FYI

[ Edited ]

I just saw this thread, @suzyQ3.    It seemed to me you weren't posting as often but other than that you've been your usual insightful, wise, witty, knowledgeable, articulate self...  always and ever one of my personal and treasured touchstones.   

My heart hurts when I read your concerns.   I have experienced similar ones.   While we aren't plodding along in the very same shoes, we might share parts of the same path.   (Let's all look for the flowers that peek out along the path...  they are there, sweetly fragrant, brilliant with beauty and whimsical reminders to rest and to be aware and good to ourselves along the way.🌻)

You're among friends here.   Warmth and benevolence.   We can be a motley crew sometimes 🙃😊😉 -- but we also can be good pals and a genuinely fiercely robust network of most excellent and supportive souls, the essence of "community." 

Let us circle around and be a safety net of encouragement and kindness, a fabric of grace and good will, a tangible and unceasing source of light.   If you fall, let us catch you.

Thank you for your courage.  I know it wan't easy, but I also know you are brave. 

I'm sending the strength and power of positive energy, my loving and hopeful prayers, for you, for your medical team, for all the days to come.❤️ 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about you this week and wondered how things went. Stay encouraged! 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 All my best wishes to you❤🙏

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 - Count me in as another one who is glad you've posted an update.  I've been wondering what you've found out and was coming on to ask, when I saw today's post.

Praying that you will get some answers and that things can be done to help you.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

Autumn Flowers - PicMix

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Heart to all of you!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: A personal FYI

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Heart to all of you!

And back atcha!