Respected Contributor

Oh @suzyQ3 ! I feel some of your pain - not with spelling, but I frequently transpose letters and have to proofread carefully. I hope your doc can be of some help.

P.S.  I frequently disagree with you (ha, ha) but I always like you!

Respected Contributor

Omg, I can’t tell you how many times I have to google words. Simple words, I type words and they don’t look right and then I google and they’re right. I don’t know what’s going on. Sometimes I feel I need to get out more but then I don’t. 

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3    Try not to worry, you are making the best choice with already making your doctor appointment.  It will be great if the can determine the cause.  I know myself, I always double check and still have to edit.  

Takr care.  Hugs........

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3    Try not to worry, you are making the best choice with already making your doctor appointment.  It will be great if they can determine the cause.  I know myself, I always double check and still have to edit.  

Takr care.  Hugs........

Respected Contributor

That has happened to me.  I always figured it was because I write less now.

Honored Contributor

I'm just now back online after an long outage here. I just want to tell you all that each and every response touched me deeply.

Right now, it takes twice the time for me to post a comment. But even if it took an hour, I would still do it. I enjoy it because it exercises my brain, makes me more aware of all the wonderful diversity among us, and teaches me so many new things.

But primarily, I just enjoy all of you. Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 And we enjoy YOU Heart  Wishing you well with your medical concerns.

Honored Contributor

Re: A personal FYI

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 

It is so brave of you to discuss this concern, especially hard for a private person.  Thank you.

I always enjoy your posts, and haven’t noticed any changes, but if you have, then that is the best place to start.  Glad you have called your Doc. Please don’t worry ahead of time, it could be so many things, even as simple as dehydration, or the cumulative effects of all that has been madly swirling about us for a while.

Often think of my once upon a time ability to do 4 or 5 things at once, zip, zip, and can hardly imagine it!  I just cringe when leaving a typo, or a spelling error, use spellchecker and then look at a highlighted word thinking, That’s Not Right - But What’s Wrong With It?

Please keep posting, I always enjoy our conversations.

Best Wishes To You.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Thinking of you @suzyQ3 and hoping your doctor can provide some insights and help.  ❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: A personal FYI

[ Edited ]

Dear suzyQ3,

(I'm feeling a bit wobbly myself this evening, so I don't know if my response to your concerning post will be coherent. I certainly hope so.)

Your posts are always a delight to read.  You bring a sharp mind and compassionate heart to all that you write.  After reading your thoughts, I'm typically elevated in one way or another.  That is priceless, and I thank you for possessing and refining an obviously noble nature.

I've experienced some of the interruptions of thought and rearrangement of letters and words that you described here.  How many times I've had to edit myself to catch skipped words or correct something that I would never have overlooked in the past. Somehow, I believe this personal "Mercury-in-retrograde phase" has to do with our circuitry.

I will pray for good news.  Stay strong and brave.  Best of luck!