Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3  Count me in as another cyber friend who wishes you all the best.  I so enjoyed posting with you and hope you will continue. Perfection is overrated! 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 - I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how worried you must be.  But these things aren't always what we fear; there can be many causes, so try to remain positive.

It's interesting what you said about difficulty with spelling. Several times recently I've actually blanked on this and then looked at a correctly spelled word and thought "Why doesn't that look right?"  And I was always the school spelling champ!

As for mistakes in posts, no worries!  We're all able to get the gist of something.  We don't need perfect.

Take care and let us know how things go. You're among friends. ❤️

Honored Contributor

((((@suzyQ3 )))) Sorry you are dealing with spelling errors. Could be a sign of an aging brain. Just now DH asked me to spell 'tear'. I do worry because that is an easy word & he did tons of writing in his job when he worked. 

We all go to the worst of things. Hopefully the doctor will be able to help you & figure out what's happening to you. 

Hugs. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I haven't noticed anything different with your posts.  But if there's something going on, then I'm glad you are getting it checked out now instead of later.

You are in my thoughts and I hope whatever it is can be rectified easily and quickly.

Heart

Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3  I will keep you in my prayers. HUGS!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: A personal FYI

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3   I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing these difficulties.  Hopefully, your physician will be able to help you.

Please do not stop posting.  You contribute so much to this forum, it would truly be a loss not to have you here.

I will keep you in my prayers!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3   Hopefully, you and your doctor can get to the bottom of the issue..wishing you the best outcome....and you probably notice the issue in your posts, more so than others, but no doubt would be cause for concern.

I try to write a short, typo free post only to hit send and see a typo or something that makes little sense or not explained well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sorry to read this @suzyQ3 .  I haven't noticed anything amiss in your posts.  I, too, find myself Googling for the correct spelling of a word.  In the past it would not have been necessary.  I understand what you're dealing with is much more serious.

I hope your doctor will help you get to the bottom of this and be able to help you.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

Your post took a lot of courage.  You can count on me to show understanding. Wishing you the best possible outcome when you talk to your doctor.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3  I'm sorry you are experiencing these difficulties.   I hope your dr. can put your fears to rest and help you.  You are very brave to post about this here.  I'm so pleased to read the support  you've received. 

Your posts are always a pleasure to read, and I have not noticed anything odd about them.  

Sending you positive thoughts and  prayers.  Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.