Trusted Contributor

A new kitty for my anniversary today!!

We had this kitty in the works for a little bit and I was hesitant to say anything for fear of the unknown.We have a boy.He turned 3 in Jan and is a shorthaired solid black kitty with gold eyes.He is lean muscular and looks like a panther.His name is Fu Man Chu,his given name so we call him Foo.He is such a love.I have been kissed and had a full body massage already.He was surrended by his owner who was moving out of the country.Foo has been in a foster home with a lovely woman who lives 10 minutes from us.We had been going there and spending time with him and brought him home yesterday.Our vet checked him today and said healthy as can be and a very good cat,well behaved.We have his previous medical records.He has many of Buddys traits,its unreal how many.Cookie is doing better and now is trying to adjust to her new brother.I was so afraid to rescue another cat but when we went to see him first thing Foo did was put his rear end in my DH's face for a scratch.Buddy always did that to my DH.then Foo jumped into my lap and did the making biscuits and purring.I knew he was meant to be ours and my DH said even before I did,Foo you are going to have a great home.Today is our 21st anniversary and 4 weeks since we lost Buddy and we both feel that giving this boy a home was the right way for us to celebrate today.No cards,no candy or fancy dinner but a loving boy who needed a home.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!