Respected Contributor

Re: A murder in my quiet neighborhood!

Scary. It verifies the fact that you should be alert and aware no matter where you are.

Valued Contributor

No we all just live in the real world-

what a ridiculous post-do we all love bad news.....

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Does everybody here thrive on tradgey or what.  geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!  You all just love posting bad news. 

@BlingQueen022  What a nasty post to the OP.  You knew what this thread was about from the title - you could have passed it by but you didn't - you read it.  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

My mother had a caregiver for years before she passed, so this thread should serve as a warning to all of us in that situation.  Your post was unnecessarily nasty.  Next time you disapprove of a thread, just pass it on by instead of passing judgement on the original poster.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Does everybody here thrive on tradgey or what.  geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!  You all just love posting bad news. 

@BlingQueen022  What a nasty post to the OP.  You knew what this thread was about from the title - you could have passed it by but you didn't - you read it.  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

My mother had a caregiver for years before she passed, so this thread should serve as a warning to all of us in that situation.  Your post was unnecessarily nasty.  Next time you disapprove of a thread, just pass it on by instead of passing judgement on the original poster.

EXACTLY!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm suspicious of the story the daughter is giving. Too much of it is unlikely. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

EXACTLY!!!

It's amazing on how all the negative nellies come out of the woodwork.  Thanks for the laugh of the day.  Totally needed it hahahahahahahahaha

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC challenging moderation.

Super Contributor

Makes me horrified to think I might some day need a caregiver. What a horrible fate for this poor woman.

Esteemed Contributor

Horrible, horrible, horrible. I'm sort of surprised that this wasn't covered in national news. I bet it will be a story on ID TV before too long.