Honored Contributor

A heads up for Trader Joe shoppers

They are selling California peaches once more. They are just gorgeous ,succulent, and sweet. They a beautifully packaged to arrive  in pristine condition

I have been buying them for a couple of weeks, and keep forgetting to share.Our Noel used to keep everyone abreast of the newest offerings

If you haven't tried them, you will be in for a treat, should you decide to

The are full of fiber, so they are a fruit diabetics can enjoy too.(.so dear Noel thank you for introducing me to TJ..I still miss you my friend)

Honored Contributor

Re: A heads up for Trader Joe shoppers

Nope, I stop by my local farmers markets for peaches!! They are absolutely fabulous!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Costco has succulent organic peaches....I've been buying the boxful and making a meal out of peaches!

Honored Contributor

Thank for the heads-up!  Around here (PA), TJ's produce isn't usually very good so I haven't taken a chance on it in many years.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

We have a Peach Truck that drives up from GA with fresh picked peaches several times during the summer.  Sets up in various parking lots and sells them by the case.  Best I have ever had.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Trusted Contributor

Right now the Chambersburg peaches are available and they are, IMO, the best peaches on earth.

Respected Contributor

as a Southern transplant to SoCalif, i have not found a western peach to compare to those of Georgia/South Carolina. 

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Nope, I stop by my local farmers markets for peaches!! They are absolutely fabulous!!

Me, too! I can't wait for Red Haven's to be ready!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

Me, too! I can't wait for Red Haven's to be ready!

We just picked red havens at our local peach growers.  We made peach jam and peach pie and processed and froze some for winter use.

Respected Contributor

Believe it or not, my big Y in New England has peaches from New Jersey that are delicious...same for a smaller market in my area who are selling the peaches for 99 cents per pound