Respected Contributor

Re: A goose asked a cop for help

OP here.  I'm happy many enjoyed the story as much as I did.  It's still making me smile.

Respected Contributor

I watched the video a few times.  It's amazing how domesticated that goose became and just at the right time to get help.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting this--it was wonderful to watch......  I have a great fondness for wildlife so this really touched my heart! 

Honored Contributor

I shared this link with my sister .... and she told me that there's a beautiful cardinal that will watch for her at the window by their kitchen table.  That bird taps quite insistently at that window whenever the bird feeder is empty!   Talk about knowing how to speak their mind!  lol

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

Really.  A goose had a problem it couldn't solve: it's baby was tangled up in a balloon string. A human was nearby who happened to be a cop ( that makes the story even better). See the story and a video here.  It will make you smile for sure.

@nomless

Someone recently forwarded me this story again .... and I have to say .... that was one very determined (and resourceful)  Momma Goose!   Good for her!   Heart