Respected Contributor

A goose asked a cop for help

[ Edited ]

Really.  A goose had a problem it couldn't solve: it's baby was tangled up in a balloon string. A human was nearby who happened to be a cop ( that makes the story even better). See the story and a video here.  It will make you smile for sure.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: A goose asked a cop for help

The local news had that story yesterday.  It was a slow news day. Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

I watched this earlier on Yahoo news.  It is so precious.

Honored Contributor

We saw this yesterday and loved it.  So proud of them for helping that mommy.  So amazed that she knew to seek their help.  Even she knows to call a cop when you need one. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

A great story! 

Honored Contributor

Ohhh.  Smiley Sad   Poor baby.  I didn't read it because I don't know the website, but it sounds like everything came out well so - WHEW!  Smiley Happy   

Honored Contributor

What a smart goose!  Teary-eyed again......so cool.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

So precious!

Honored Contributor

I too saw this yesterday. This was the perfect police officer to encounter this situation. The goose was pecking on the side of his car. I couldn't help but wonder how many others would have just ignored it or shooed the goose away. Thank goodness for this officer and his backup officer too. I thought it was great how the mother turned to look back at them after her baby was OK! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just found and watched this.   Whew!  I thought it would take forever but the mother was right there.

I forgot to notice if the lady took the ballon with her.  I sure hope she took it and disposed of it some proper way.    I just adore her for what she did.  Animals are so perfect and precious.   

Some of the things humans do sure cause a lot of damage.