Honored Contributor

I just got a delivery from Amazon, delivered by UPS.  It was an 8x10 padded envelope.

The envelope had been slit open and was totally empty.  Nothing but air inside the envelope.

I hope whoever helped themselves to the contents along the way enjoys their 2 jars of mustard. 

It was an Amazon prime item.  I sent them a message.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   I know the world's just not the same as it was before. I'm sorry this happened, but happy it wasn't very expensive gifts, etc. 

Respected Contributor

I wonder why it was delivered. Did the driver not realize it was open and nothing was inside. Strange

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh That is so sad when people stoop that low to steal.  I am wondering if there will be more stealing with prices so high.  I am lucky to have a wonderful UPS man.  He cares about his job and is always helpful.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I wonder why it was delivered. Did the driver not realize it was open and nothing was inside. Strange

@Janey2 - I know!  It was a UPS driver in a car, not the UPS truck. He delivered that and a larger envelope from Talbots.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@gidgetgh   I know the world's just not the same as it was before. I'm sorry this happened, but happy it wasn't very expensive gifts, etc. 

@Shanus - I actually got some humor from that.  Imagine their surprise.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I have received empty ripped open packaging before. I hope you get a refund or your mustard. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh Was the package on your porch for awhile? Or did the driver give it to you like that?

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@gidgetgh Was the package on your porch for awhile? Or did the driver give it to you like that?

@Ladybug724 - I was sitting in the living room, about 20 feet from the front door. He rang the bell, I walked to the door and got my 2 packages.  So no one walked up to the door and did it. 

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@Ladybug724 - I was sitting in the living room, about 20 feet from the front door. He rang the bell, I walked to the door and got my 2 packages.  So no one walked up to the door and did it. 

@gidgetgh Wow. Either the driver did it or he didn't care what condition the package was in. How could the driver not see the package was open and empty? Sad