Super Contributor

A cute Halloween gifts for kids with no sugar

Amazon has Halloween advent calendars for kids from
Vermont Country Store. There are several scenes To pick from. My two arrived yesterday. They are bright, adorable and sparkly and only cost around 5 dollars or so each. As a bonus corny Halloween riddles are found behind each number. I will be giving one to
my nephew’s family and one to my niece’s family before Oct 1
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A cute Halloween gifts for kids with no sugar

@gellen, Thank you for this idea.  I do shop Vermont Country Store and Amazon, and I will definitely be ordering for my two GC.  What a wonderful substitute for more candy.

Respected Contributor

@gellen wrote:
Vermont Country Store. There are several scenes To pick from. My two arrived yesterday. They are bright, adorable and sparkly and only cost around 5 dollars or so each. As a bonus corny Halloween riddles are found behind each number. I will be giving one to

@gellen So is this supposed to be in lieu of trick-or-treating?

Honored Contributor

@gellen wrote:

Thank you @gellen . I just ordered one for my 8 year old grandson. I know he will love it!🎃🎃🎃👻👻🎃🎃🎃

Frequent Contributor

@gellen 

Just wanted to thank you for posting this. I just ordered one for my granddaughter and one for my grandson. I always send them a Halloween treat....no candy. They will expect that package but these will be a real surprise!

Thanks again

Reggie

Super Contributor

Not in lieu of a few treats on Halloween. Just a cute inexpensive gift that isn’t edible. Kids enjoy corny riddles and it also helps younger kids learn numbers in sequence. I guess you can tell I am a teacher My great nephew who is eight last year stated after Halloween that he actually got too much candy and did not feel
Like he wanted so much this year😂
Honored Contributor

@gellen   Cute.  I've never seen Halloween advent calendars.

I like the one where a clue is contained and the child has to figure out which window to open next base on the clue in the current window.

Grandson had one like that years ago-a Madelaine Christmas Advent calendar with the chocolates.

Something different for Halloween is good since I suspect trick-o-treat is out of the loop again this year.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh