Esteemed Contributor

Re: A clever doggie's grin that makes you smile :)

@AliJoi5 wrote:

Oh my goodness, Maggie!  So scary!!  What ever became of that creep?  Was he caught?  Smiley SurprisedSmiley Mad  Well I'm glad you're safe... sounds like your Dobie at least looked the part!  They are a beautiful breed.  Love Shepherd's too, despite our little run in!

@AliJoi5, no, never caught him to my knowledge. He was known to wander thru the neighborhood. One of the neighbors caught him peeping and took chase, but lost him. It was winter and you could see where he jumped the fence into my backyard. Dobie put a stop to that, haha. I used to run a lot and sometimes the construction crews were merciless hooters and whistlers. When that happened, I would run home, put vicious boy on a leash and run right back by them. Nary a peep. He who laughs last laughs best!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

Smiley LOL  You scared the hoots and hollers right outta those poor fellas!  Well, I'm glad that creepo moved on... hopefully to the nearest prison or psych ward.  It's scary out there Mag!  (Can I call ya Mag?)  lol  And "you can callll meeee Al..."  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

His dad brought Ru home a new squeaky ball last night.  He was so thrilled and had a blast carrying it around and making sure nobody could 'get' it.   So far it still squeaks.  Smiley Wink  

Anyway, I took a few pics of him with his new one, this morning, and thought the Ru fans might enjoy - 

P1110100b.jpg

Valued Contributor

I can't get over how photogenic he is @chickenbutt.  RIP squeaky ball!  lol  Darling pic... thanks for sharing!  Still loving his adorable pink nose. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt, oh, my, those eyes! Love Ru! And I know he loves YOU!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chicky, Ru's eyebrows, especially his right one, really stand out in this new shot.

Makes his expression even cuter. 

Thanks for sharing my pretend son's newest photo, hehe.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Ladies!

Thanks, FG.  He is a very expressive boy.  He looks like he's a thinker - just like me.  Smiley Happy   When you talk to him he totally pays attention.

It has been snowing lightly to medium for the past hour or two and I got one pic of him out back in the snow.  He loves snow - just like me!  Smiley Happy