Respected Contributor

Re: A clever doggie's grin that makes you smile :)

Aaaawwwwww! So cute!

@chickenbutt, be careful saying puppy treats to your dogs. They may either smile or they just starting spazzing and proceed to launch themselves at you. Other phrases that makes dogs go loco-hyper are:

-You wanna go for a walk?

-Who wants to play?

-Puppy wanna go for a car ride? <---- This one may make them hide, depending on whether they've had pleasant experiences at the vet or not. Smiley LOL

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

We sure love our furry friends don't we?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ihave three goldens now, have had two others,they passed.I don't know how to post pics,on here.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR IS KEY!.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Our sweet pup likes to sit in front of the tv when it's on. Big ham. : )
Super Contributor

So cute,  I love it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

goldensrbest wrote:

I have three goldens now, have had two others,they passed.I don't know how to post pics,on here.

Here's your adorable avatar smiling:  Heart

goldensrbest

Valued Contributor

@MaggieMack (I promise I'm not stalking you - lol!)  I loved your post and the pic of your beautiful Reagan and Elvis sooooo much, that I just had to share a photo of my little golden boy - Buddy.  He crossed the rainbow bridge some time ago.  Hard to believe it looking at this photo where his life was just beginning, which still makes me sob.  I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful furry friend.  We used to lay for hours in this wild flower field near my home with my head on his stomach.  He with this big smile on his face, always content to just be.  Oh how I loved him!  Wish I could nuzzle those soft little baby ears right now.  I never had another dog again, that's how awful losing him was.  I know everyone can empathize!  But this thread definitely lifted my spirits!!

Respected Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

@MaggieMack (I promise I'm not stalking you - lol!)  I loved your post and the pic of your beautiful Reagan and Elvis sooooo much, that I just had to share a photo of my little golden boy - Buddy.  He crossed the rainbow bridge some time ago.  Hard to believe it looking at this photo where his life was just beginning, which still makes me sob.  I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful furry friend.  We used to lay for hours in this wild flower field near my home with my head on his stomach.  He with this big smile on his face, always content to just be.  Oh how I loved him!  Wish I could nuzzle those soft little baby ears right now.  I never had another dog again, that's how awful losing him was.  I know everyone can empathize!  But this thread definitely lifted my spirits!!

OH, HOW ADORABLE!  I LOOOOOOOVE all puppies, but Goldens hold a very special place in my heart.  I'll try to post a pic of Jessie - I've never done it before.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

@AliJoi5, you can stalk me all day long as long as you come bearing pics of Buddy! Oh, my, what a doll! I loved your story. I swear Goldens are sent by the Angels. Reagan was always MY dog, he went to work with me every day, followed me wherever I went, slept on my side of the bed. My husband and he tolerated each other. When DH was first diagnosed with acute leukemia, spent over a month in the hospital. He came home, still sick from the chemo, and slept on the couch because he couldn't sleep. Reagan understood, he followed me upstairs at bedtime, and as soon as I was asleep, tore downstairs to spend the night by my husband. Never left his side. When DH passed four yeas later, puppy was inconsolable. That dog will forever have a place of honor in my heart. Here is one of his puppy pics:

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop