Regular Contributor

A big bird is in love with my garden statue!

I was waiting for the mail person to come, and was looking out of my window, when I saw a very tall, skinny white bird, with a very long neck, just standing there, right outside my window, and not moving. It seemed to be staring at something. It really intrigued me, so I started to watch it.

It very slowly started to approach something, inch by inch. I thought that it might be an insect or a little lizard that it was approaching, but it turned out to be my big bird statue! It was totally enamored by it! It came closer and closer to it and just stared at it. It was so comical to watch. It then turned its head from side to side, practically on top of it, and was trying to get some kind of reaction!

After a few minutes, it finally gave up all hope and then noticed my OTHER bird statue, that was across the lawn. That statue has wings that flap in the wind. It was windy outside, and its wings were flapping. The big bird quickly approached it and was mesmerized by the flapping wings. It got so close to the statue, practically on top of it, and was just staring at it for ages!

They say that love is blind but, in this case, I think that this bird must be very near-sighted! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}